Capsule slip ring for 35mm diameter series enjoys the biggest advantage for multi-circuits ( 76 rings ) with metal housing. This slip ring now is widely used in turntable application to pass current or signal, also it adopts advanced standard military degree surface processing technology to meet the demand of every customer. Gold to gold contact materials could make sure low electrical noise and longer work life time, specially suit for small and medium size equipment to transmit weak signal.
If you have specific customized requirement, please feel free to consult us so that our sales engineer could recommend the most suitable product to you for you reference.
|Work Humidity||60%RH or higher|
|Current Rating||2A per circuit|
|Dielectric Strength||500VAC@50Hz between each circuit|
|Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
|Contact Materials||Gold to gold|
|Lead Wire Size||AWG28 Teflon® UL|
|Lead Wire Length||Standard 250mm|
|Housing Materials||Engineering plastic|
|Torque||≤0.88 gm (for reference)|
|Protection||IP54 or higher|
- Gold to gold contact materials guarantee long life time.
- Low torque, low electrical noise and smooth rotation.
- Small compact construction.
- Compatible with data bus protocols.
- Continuous transmission of signal and/or data under 360 degree unrestrained rotation.
- Current & Voltage.
- Work speed.
- Housing materials and color.
- Protection degree.
- Lead wire exit direction.
- Connector type.
- Signal and power transmission single or together.
- Rotary table, exhibition/display equipment.
- Medical equipment.
- Wind turbine generator.
- Industry process equipment.