Along with the improvement of advanced science and technique, the applications for military equipment have become increasingly broader. However these military devices must need to use high quality military slip ring which can provide continuous transmission of signal and/or power under 360 degree unrestrained rotations so that it can deal with the problem of flexibility and stability. With our continuous long-term endeavor, Barlin Times have designed and produced a series of military rotary joints which comply with the military standards. This type of military rotary union adopts gold to gold contact materials that ensure its longer service life time. Meanwhile, military slipring enjoys the reliable performance and obvious feature of high or low work temperature resistant, shock and vibration resistant, high return loss, low crosstalk and so forth.
If you have specific customized requirement, please feel free to consult us so that our sales engineer could recommend the most suitable product to you for you reference.
- Compact design and long life time.
- Multi-circuits, big current and high voltage.
- Low electrical noise and high isolation and frequency range.
- Low attenuation loss and low abrasion.
- High speed data transmission and low resistance.
- Easy installation and maintenance free.
- Custom solution available and higher IP.
- Operating in harsh environments, such as, high or low temperature, shock, vibration, immersion, salt spray, high humidity or rain, etc.
- Current & Voltage & Work speed.
- Dimension & length.
- Housing material and color.
- Signal and power transmitted single or together.
- Single channel or Multi-channels design.
- Electrical part combines with FORJ /CRJ combination.
- Connector type & cable length and size.
- Protection degree.
- Radar & robotics.
- Antenna & tank.
- Military airplane.
- Engineering machinery equipment, cable wheel, test machine.
- Missile defense system.
- Satellite communication system.
- Medical equipment.