Separate slip ring consists of two parts separately, one part is rotor, another one is brush block, which also could be called split slip ring or PCB design slip ring. One of the rotor part can has through bore type, it uses for liquid channel, pneumatic channel or shaft assembly, which can be specially suitable for space limitations and installation demand in the system of customer. Meanwhile, this kind of separate slipring could use pin instead of lead wire to pass bigger current. Contact materials plays a very important key in the performance of total separate slip rings. Barlin Times adopt the best gold plated contact materials to meet the main performance feature of wear resistant, high temperature resistant, low resistance and so on.
If you have specific customized requirement, please feel free to consult us so that our sales engineer could recommend the most suitable product to you for you reference.
|Work Humidity||60%RH or higher|
|Current Rating||2A or higher|
|Dielectric Strength||500VAC@50Hz between each circuit|
|Electrical Noise||1mΩ Min|
|Contact Materials||Gold to gold|
|Lead Wire Size||AWG32/28 Teflon® UL|
|Lead Wire Length||Standard 250mm|
|Housing Materials||Engineering plastic|
|Protection||IP54 or higher|
- Rotor and brush block separately.
- Gold to gold contact materials could guarantee longer life time.
- Compact design and easy to installation.
- Transmit power and signal data.
- Low noise and resistance.
- Circuits & Current.
- Work speed.
- Lead wire length.
- Contact materials and housing materials.
- Robotics, medical machine.
- Test instrument.
- Military system, aviation.
- Manufacturing and process equipment.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV).